When it comes to social non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee are definitely the most popular. Some nations drink more coffee than tea and some drink more tea than coffee. This competition between the two drinks has been going on almost since the beginning of human history. Some believe that tea is better for your health and some believe that it’s coffee that keeps you healthy. No matter how you enjoy your tea, one thing is for certain: it definitely has relevance in our lives on all levels, from spiritual to physical to social. Since tea is such a popular beverage, have you ever been curious about the top 10 tea drinking nations world? Following are some of the benefits of drinking tea.
1) First of all, tea is great for boosting your endurance, according to scientists. The antioxidants that are in green tea actually increase your body’s ability to burn away fat, which is what helps with muscle endurance.
2) Tea offers protection against degenerative diseases and cardiovascular problems, as well as reduces the risk of heart attack.
3) Green tea contains antioxidants that can help to protect you against a variety of cancers. However, it’s critical that you don’t depend entirely on the green tea to keep yourself healthy- it’s not a miracle cure.
4) Green tea is very high in its capacity to fight away free radicals. These are those things in the air that can damage your DNA. Our bodies are made to fight these on their own- but it doesn’t always work like it should.
5) Despite the caffeine content, green tea does hydrate the body.
6) Green tea lowers your risk of developing Parkinson’s disease in both men and women.
7) While it’s critical that you limit your exposure to UV rays, the good news is that green tea helps to protect you against them. It seems as though it acts as a back-up sunscreen.
8) Green tea helps to keep the circumference of your waist and your BMI lower. In addition, regularly drinking green tea is great for lowering your risk of developing metabolic disorders.
Drinking green tea offers many more benefits than just these that are listed. Keep in mind that drinking tea and coffee are very popular in social circles. Take a look at the top 10 tea drinking nations world.